Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the commercial and im soo pumped for it, comes out the 2nd of September

hell yeh

Transporter 2

from what i get from the trailer...there is a droptop murcielago and his main car to begin with...A6? S6?..its the new A6 body, but has a W12 engine...hmm

searched but couldn't find anything on it...maybe its not released yet in europe?

-chris

·
Registered
89 Posts
The first one was fantastic, but the preview of the second one looks like it will be like most other sequels: Pointless, devoid of any originallity, and using as many cinematic cliches as possible.

Hope I am wrong.

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
first one rocked except for the lameass asian chick and her dad. WORST ACTING EVER!!!! i like jason statham, though. this one needs more car chases like the opening sequence of the last one.

Mike

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh he is a good actor and just has that look for it

like in ItalianJob when he whipped the BMW 8series...o dam

but from what i hear...its gonna be less driving and more fighting so it may suck, nevertheless i will pay to see it in the theatre...just one of those u have to

-chris

·
Registered
446 Posts
The first one was ok. I'd rather rent than go to the theaters to watch it. BTW, if anybody interested some good deals on ebay for the DVD..

·
Registered
956 Posts
I am just glad that he is in it again. I hate sequels that don't even haave the same main character...Like we don't know that they changed the main character to someone else

1 - 14 of 14 Posts