Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so stick a spoon in my throat if this belongs in OffTopic, but I think it belongs in PitStop because of a more practical use.

Now I can quit worrying about losing precious time on road trips and you could even use it in those marathon endurance road races. Check this junk out.

http://www.traveljohn.com/1-1-1.php

It absorbs liquid and turns it into a spill proof gel. I just wonder if it still smells like urine....

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Just stick a bunch of Maxi pads together to form a cup and pee in it......same thing. Or use a water bottle. Or if it's not your car, just wet yourself. I saw those things at a gas station once, they called it "The Truckers Secret"

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
If you have to pee then use a gatorade bottle as it has a larger opening and will not leak if you srew the top down tight.

In a pinch a normall water bottle will work but you have to not close off the top of the bottle as air has to escape the bottle as it fills up. This can be accomplished doing 60+MPH across the Kuwait desert, April 2003.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunno, I've tried using 20 oz bottles before and its not freaking big enough. Maybe one of the bigger Gatorade bottles would be the best bet, but this product is still pretty cool. Brian, you're telling me that you are going to drive around with an economy sized box of Maxi's in your car. Riiiigggghhhhhttttt

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Dunno, I've tried using 20 oz bottles before and its not freaking big enough. Maybe one of the bigger Gatorade bottles would be the best bet, but this product is still pretty cool. Brian, you're telling me that you are going to drive around with an economy sized box of Maxi's in your car. Riiiigggghhhhhttttt
You can also make an awesome hat out of them. Just put it on someones head that doesn't have hair. I like to call it the "Padhat" TM, keeps your head dry even during heavy downpours!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hehe...I prefer the gatorade bottle myself. The planes I fly at work have piss tubes though, its a small funnel attached to some rubber tubing that goes to a small venturi on the belly of the plane. Works pretty well except when you get a clogged one...then you're trying to stop the flow (oww) and figure out what to do with a funnel full of pee.

Moral of the story--gatorade bottles rule!

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran a big article a few months back about the proliferation of "trucker bombs" along the highways. Apparently a bunch of highway workers were complaining about hitting them when they were mowing. When they heat up, they expand and hitting them with a mower sends a stinky shower onto the mower.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just stick a bunch of Maxi pads together to form a cup and pee in it......same thing. Or use a water bottle. Or if it's not your car, just wet yourself. I saw those things at a gas station once, they called it "The Truckers Secret"
or a diaper...

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was thinking of that for the drive to SEMA in Las Vegas from WV. I wouldn't need the bag, I could just knock a rubber plug out of the floor of the truck and run the hose out of there. It would be more comfortable than the depends, but it will not work if you have to take a crap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts