Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a trubenz rear muffler exhaust, with the trubenz brand muffler. I would like to know wut it looks like and how it sounds.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpy bump bump dump

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Go to their damn website

Edited: Picture too big

Sound Clip

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someones a little pissed off, actually i already looked at both those pictures, and how am i supposed to know thats the trubendz brand muffler when it doesnt say so on the website. i also wanted to see different angles. And that sound clip is for the borla exhaust, already listened to it. I was refereing to the rear muffler exhaust not the borla.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Forgive me for trying to help

·
Registered
793 Posts
Forgive me for trying to help
Uh, yeah, that's what I thought when I read your post

As far as the question is concerned, I have not seen a picture of the setup you are mentioning. Sorry. Try sending an email to TruBendz and see if they have any pix.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
OK guys, here we go!!

With TruBendz fart can exhausts they use three different mufflers: Arospeed, G5 and their muffler.
Arospeed muffler looks like this:

Notice the long non-slanted tip and the flat "back" of the muffler.

The G5 muffler looks like this:

Notice the holes on the outside of the muffler and the very short, non-slanted tip

So following pure logic and process of elimination, the "Trubendz" muffler is this one:

Its not long like the Arospeed muffler's tip and it has a smoothed "back" too. It also doesn't have holes on the outside like the G5 muffler does.

Also you'll notice they use the same "backround" exhaust and just show a different muffler end. The muffler in that picture is what they consider the "Trubendz" muffler, but its really a Weapon R muffler.

Still not enough?
Call them: 305-233-8917
Call between 11-2 on weekdays (except Mondays)...thats when he's most likey to pick up from previous experience.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx for the help egg. Ijust really dont know if i like the little tip like the borla magnaflow and flowmaster have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts