Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has devised some form of ducting fresh air to the filter for us. I was thinking of cutting the pipe about 6 inches from the end and adding a PRM enclosed K&N then hooking the pipe back up and routing the tip of the pipe to a "colder" locationpossibly forward some how with a Speaker Port ram air design or a subtle scoop under the bumper....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I make an enclosure for this purpose. but i vented and scooped the side of my bumper. Man i had this post up a while back called Splash box. it also Protects the filter from getting wet or dirty.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats pretty cool, I was also at first just going to run the PRM at the end of it where the K&N was, then i would have a splash shield, cold air, still K&N filter you know?

Any pics would be cool to see, or at least a drawing.

Rob

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats pretty cool, I was also at first just going to run the PRM at the end of it where the K&N was, then i would have a splash shield, cold air, still K&N filter you know?

Any pics would be cool to see, or at least a drawing.

Rob

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats pretty damn cool man, Too much for me though I want to keep it subtle, possibly under the car..maybe the box idea from you, but put the scoop under the car instead of outboard of the box? Hmmmm is that box fiberglass, email me..or pm me man...

robert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts