Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well stopped by my neighborhood dealer and walked right past the SVT to talk to the ordering guru. They wrote up a "test" order and will submit it on Monday. I live in MN and we speced out the 2.3 engine on a ZX5 premium group with advandced trac and weather pkg., "Z" plan and 2K rebate best value for any car out there. We shall see if Non PZEV states CAN order the 2.3 Duratec engine in a Focus.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Good luck! If you're successful, that'll save people the cross-country road trips to buy these.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Z" plan is the same thing as the "A" plan but it is offered as part of the pension pkg. of retired Ford employees.
If you look at the options page in the dealer computer network, they have 2 engine options listed there. The 2.0 and the 2.3. So we will have to see if there is some "Black out" regions of the counrty where one cannot order the 2.3 from.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sounds cool. Keep us up to date. Around now is when I ordered my zx3 way back in 2000. (I ordered a 2001.)

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
the only thing is that the 2.3 PZEV focus is not yet available with advandced trac.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.