352 Posts
Re: T\'s Tease

what are we looking at doing cuz i can throw designs out again if nesacery
but i don't know any printers here.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

I'll get on it...I guess that looking back I said that I would but apparently I abandoned my post...

VofR, maybe you can start putting some design ideas together and I will try to get some pricing tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Many other Regions are doing it. Not to copy cat but we could come up with an awesome design
. I'll probably end up taking a few.

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
352 Posts

ok ill work on some stuff and see what i come up with. i have alotta crap right now going into my finals week so it might take me a little longer than the sticker designs.

·
Registered
8,586 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts

I think it'd look a little boring. We could slap our dezert decal design on the top left chest part and have maybe a montage type deal on the back? Dunno just shootin' around some ideas.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

Ok, guys I got some prices today from my screen printer. Here are the details...keep in mind that these are a rough estimate for about 25 shirts. If the type of shirt, number of shirts, or number of colors/design changed; so would the price.

-High quality Hanes T-Shirts $4.50 per shirt
-Two Color Screen Printing $3.00 per shirt
(Front chest printing & Back printing, two colors each side)

Basically $8.00 a shirt...maybe more if we have to factor in taxes and logo setup. If we get a design, he can start the process right away. I don't think I'd be up for fronting the money this time around...everyone paid up last time just fine, but this will be a bit more cash outlay than the decals were. Let's start to throw out some designs...finals permitting...and then start a roll call.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

Yeah the price was basically built just like you guys said...small logo on the front where the pocket would be (except no pocket) and then a larger one on the back. I think it would be better to keep the front kind of simple and then make a cool graphic/logo for the back.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

Yeah the price was basically built just like you guys said...small logo on the front where the pocket would be (except no pocket) and then a larger one on the back. I think it would be better to keep the front kind of simple and then make a cool graphic/logo for the back.
Great, looking forward to getting a couple.

Ron

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

Hey guys, are we still interested in this? I would take more of a lead on it, but I can't do the graphics part so I'll need some help. We basically need a design for the front chest (small) and rear back (big). I was thinking it would be sweet to have a picture of a focus just outlined, and then with "focaljet.com" below that on the front chest, and then maybe something more elaborate for the back...what'd you guys think?

·
Registered
352 Posts

i have some ideas in my head i'm just stressing on finals right now
i'm pretty much about to go insane next week i'll throw some ideas up and we can get rolling on this. every one should post ideas of what there looking for so i have an idea of what to design

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

Ok now were getting some where...just maybe a slightly less crazy focus. Plus we only get two colors for the prices that I have now. We can get more for more...if you know what I mean.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could use our actual cars, or maybe a group photo in the design? May not be possible or practical but could be cool...thanks for the start James!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts