Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drivers who plan on running in TT at the track attack will need to be eligible to run in NASA HPDE 4

If you have a race license you will be eligible. All other drivers I'll need to see how many dates you have ran in. If you have done at least 6 Focus Challenge events, you should have no problem at all.

Please fill out the license form and email it to me at [email protected]. I will look over all the forms and submit the eligible drivers to the NASA-TT Director.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/images/rules-forms/Time-Trial-License.pdf

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
I gotta look at a calendar and get some dates, there are a LOT of them.:lol:

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Unfortunately I will not make it, besides I race American Iron. But it would be nice to come out and cheer on!

-bix

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One Quick note. You guys and gals will need to email me these license forms before the event so I can go through them to make you eligible before the event.

You will not get your license until after you run in the group first, but you will be eligible to drive and compete in TT for this event (think of this as a Provisional TT event), Once the TT director evaluates you on the track, he’ll then be issue licenses for future NASA TT events.

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
That process was pretty confusing. I spend over an hr walking around from one person to the other, dragging 2 kids with me needing a signature. Then once I get the guy, he wont sign it till AFTER the competition.

The office wont accept my money with out his signature.He wont sign. The office needs the TT and NASA enrollment fee to process so I can run. Neither one would take a step. Ugh

Crazy! I will do as Craig did and just do it online, show and run.

Well run event considering the volume of cars and all. Just the start up process was rather weak.

Craig (Sensei here) ran well taking 2nd in the open TT class. It was pretty cool to see the STI chase down a 2006 Z06 on the "Fastest track in the West". He had some serious gearing issues as well. About that time, an oil like cut loose and we thought his very high dollar motor was gone. Heads will be pulled for inspection but it seems to be ok.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes,

NASA wants you to sign-up online. They will only let you sign-up at the track if it's the day of the event. Everything should be done online.

You're TT License can't be signed off until you run with us. But, We will make people eligible to run in this event, we just need the license form filled out ahead of time so we can review them.

Greg Greenbaum will see all the Foci Drivers who sign-up for TT and him and I will go through the tt license form and see who will be eligible to run in TT. License forms will be signed-off after the event.

Sorry, I didn't have a lot of time at the track to talk you about it Allen. It is the same way we did at Mid-Ohio were things went pretty smooth.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slidemaster said:
No problem, I at least got to put a face to a name. You can imagine me wandering around like an idiot....not even knowing what peple look like and trying to find them..:lol:
To be honest. I still don't know how you found me driving one of those Fastlane Toyota Celicas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts