Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys got my turbo on my ride now but its tune cause evrey where is book and i got a car show on july 30 so i am stuck. i go the sct pro racer but my xcal was sent back because it erased itself. but i got a base file from my dealer and i burned but it didnt work the car wouldnt even turn on so i am open for suggestion.
Engine mode.
42lb injectors
diablo MAFIA ia
t3 turbo garrett
intercooler

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I lost you after "hey"

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
hey guys got my turbo on my ride now but its tune cause evrey where is book and i got a car show on july 30 so i am stuck. i go the sct pro racer but my xcal was sent back because it erased itself. but i got a base file from my dealer and i burned but it didnt work the car wouldnt even turn on so i am open for suggestion.
Engine mode.
42lb injectors
diablo MAFIA ia
t3 turbo garrett
intercooler
I'm a rather cunning linguist...so heres my translation:

He finally got his turbo installed ut it still needs a tune and all the local tuning establishments are booked and there for cannont fit he and his now boosted vehicle in for a tuning session, and he has to get to a car show at the end of the month. The base file that he recieved from the dealer didn't work, possibly because it was not for a turbo'd car...

The rest seems self explanatory...how'd I do? So can you guys help him out now?

CCC

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spiknspandan why you talkin all that smack you dont nee dto be talk with your stock stuff its not my fault the imagestation wouldnt host my pic as far as i can say your ride aint nothing i seen your pics so please keep your comments to your self.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
^^^hes turbo'ed as well....

·
Registered
395 Posts
spiknspandan why you talkin all that smack you dont nee dto be talk with your stock stuff its not my fault the imagestation wouldnt host my pic as far as i can say your ride aint nothing i seen your pics so please keep your comments to your self.
You dont know anything about spiknspandan's car. besides, he was talking about your grammar, not about your car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tsmithr1 im not worried about your guys comment anymore all you guys do is talk alot of BS while the rest of us ar ein our gargae working on our rrides. So let him speak for his self.

·
Registered
742 Posts
would you like me to get you pics of me working on my ride or what? I highly doubt you were working on your ride when you posted your last comment...

·
Registered
22 Posts
tsmithr1 im not worried about your guys comment anymore all you guys do is talk alot of BS while the rest of us ar ein our gargae working on our rrides. So let him speak for his self.
dude he had like 5 pic up of him hard at work bro
his car was nice till the crash

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont needs pic for you to prove anything to me all i got to say is that if you gonna leave comment about me posting pics of my car then leave goods one if not dont even bother posting

·
Registered
445 Posts
okay, honestly.....please refrain from posting here until your fingers learn to hit the right keys in sequence.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I took off the .orig.jpg for ya. They should work now

- Drew

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tulsafocus i know you are not talkin to me you dont even need to be in this concersation if you are talkin to me ok.
i dont even know why anyone with a smart ass comment even bother posting i was only looking for good feedback thats it. adn for those who want to start something i dare you to come up to washington state and see what happens other wise dont post any bad comments towards me ok.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts