Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well in St. Louis, Joe managed to pull out a 8.91 in 2 runs today, while they pulled out a 8.85 yesterday they will still be hoping for better to come from tomorrows run. this is a post for a user gio_momma, he has no access to the internet anymore, so he just called me and told me what he ran at the track today. so i say to all the people in Missouri there's one fast focus out there to dessemate the competition.

Jordan Latimer

[ 05-18-2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: j_latimer ]

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
no, I believe its still impressive, its still a Ford 4 cyl. Just a better design
if Ford stuck their turbo 2.3 in the focus, it'd probably sell a hell of alot more

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by CTZX3:
if this was with a Zetec and a FWD focus it would be impressive.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">no, unfortunately it is not a zetec, or a fwd focus, but guess what, this race he is attending is probably one of the most impressive races due to the fact that no 4 cylinder car has ever done this race, and well from the looks of it, joe has probably the fastest car here!! this is a race where they have to drive the car like 30 miles, then make 3 passes on the track. the only thing that they can do to the car is add fuel, they cannot open the hood, tune anything, just add fuel. so this is a very impressive thing.

Jordan Latimer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts