Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
::Sigh:: Here it is guys=

Dude this [censored] is getting to expensive!
According to the mechanic my injectors do not fit so im running on the stock ones and I have to drive far away tomorrow to get it tuned but theres no reason in getting it tuned with out the injectors on...is there? I shouldnt drive it with stock injectors should I? but I can no longer borrow anyone else's car so I must...
One of the pipes are way to low for my liking so its good its steel.

TO tell you guys the truth (I know that this isnt the right place for it) but if any of you SPI guys want a turbo kit with everything including an oil pan, make me an offer. I'll be willing to take it off for the right price.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
right now I need to know if its safe to drive my car like this...b/c I need to goto job training very far away tomorrow and dont have any other car
and if its not safe, how do I make it safe...

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I've been driving mine for 2 months now with the stock injectors in. No problems ...yet.
Running 4lbs. of boost.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey muttlee...look what the motorcraft guy said:
"2R3Z-9F593-BA
Those are EV6 injectors. The exact same as the M-9593-M394 except in a Motorcraft box. The M-9593-M394 injector is the OEM injector used in '03-'04 Cobra. "
I need to fing injectors for the car to tune it

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Then why the hell did I have to modify my rail haha
i'm gonna start a thread

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
ummm.
WTF is going on in there!? Thats some of the scariest looking [censored] Ive ever seen. Did you use chain link fence posts for tubing?
and whatever you charge pipe is hooked to is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
turbo looks very low to me

·
Registered
856 Posts
looks like he just ran a pipe off of the stock manifold to a home made flange. As long as a works who cares

You can run 4-5psi on the stock injectors most likely. If you start hearing the car pop, get off the throttle.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think with the MAFS in that position, you didn't need to get one w/ a divorced IAT...

That one weld sure doesn't look right, and what the [censored] is with shops wanting to put out filters in the engine bay?!

Keep the boost low until you get it tuned. Take it easy no matter how much she calls to you.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
is it just me, or is the pipe leading down the car in this pic freaky/scary

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
is it just me, or is the pipe leading down the car in this pic freaky/scary

that is some shady stuff. that one flange in the last pic is fugly. i thought to when i seen that pipe running to the TB was made outa fence post. and the one pipe looks crushed. thats scary man

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
err...start over.

It looks like the turbo is low, very low, too low. Unless you have a return pump, your oil is backing up and just waiting to destroy the oil seals in the turbo.

If I paid a Professional to do that work, I'd be mad.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I'll give you 50 bucks to take all that [censored] off and throw it away.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Actually, I'm betting that on his drive tomorrow, some of those welds are gonna' break. It's gonna sound like Rice Krispies for about 5 minutes and then it's over.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
TO tell you guys the truth (I know that this isnt the right place for it) but if any of you SPI guys want a turbo kit with everything including an oil pan, make me an offer. I'll be willing to take it off for the right price.

I'll give you 50 bucks to take all that [censored] off and throw it away.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Damn. Lot of mud flying in here.
First, at least he got off his azz and made the attempt. Sorry, but i give him credit for making the atempt.

Now, what are the particulars on the turbo? Did i miss something? Shoot me a couple of pics via email [email protected]

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Damn. Lot of mud flying in here. First, at least he got off his azz and made the attempt. Sorry, but i give him credit for making the atempt.
sitting on my ass is way more productive that making that system. In the end when the welds fly apart and that wack ass charge pipe [censored] everything up, the guy who didnt waste time or money on that [censored] will be ahead.

seriously. thats the worst [censored] turbo set up in history. It'll probablly make the car slower than leaving it NA.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts