Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that has payment plan options on turbos or jrsc. If I
could find a place that would charge my card a few hundred each month, I would buy one right now.

Iwonder if enough people wanted turbos if we could find a place who would do it.Anyway if u know of a place like this leave a response or a website.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
just go get a loan

·
Registered
859 Posts
Actually you can apply for a Ford credit card which allows you to charge purchases over $150. Then buy your Jackson supercharger kit through your nearest Ford dealer. This is what I am doing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Or just get any Low fixed rate card. I have a couple with 0% for the first year and then 9.9 fixed after that. If you put a 3000 charge on it and pay it off in 15 months you'll only pay interest on $600.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Yup... In about 1.5 months I should have all the money to mail out to Tom. Woohoo...

·
David Anderson
2,871 Posts
Originally posted by jay--zx3:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that has payment plan options on turbos or jrsc. If I
could find a place that would charge my card a few hundred each month, I would buy one right now.

Iwonder if enough people wanted turbos if we could find a place who would do it.Anyway if u know of a place like this leave a response or a website.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">May be tough if you blow your motor, it will then be on your back for a car, plus a turbo which u cant use..they will look at it this way

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i guess I'll have to try to get another credit card. I have $2,000 saved up but I was planning on getting tires and rims. Maybe i'll save another 1,000 and try for the jrsc, and maybe a little spray.

Thanks for the input.

Jay,

·
Registered
871 Posts
what is the price on that jrsc? i want one SOOOOOOO bad!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Im also putting extra cash into my savings. I should be getting a Jrsc sometime in the summer, but I hope i don't change my mind, and get an airplane ticket to Thailand for vacation hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts