Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to start off i removed my dash and got it painted..now my turn signals do not work...and i cant find my owners guide to see what fuses might control it..

things i did to check whats goin on...

1. flipping the turn signal lever either way doesnt turn on green signal lights in cluster or front/rear(exterior) signal lights

2. only center(above hatch window) rear brake light works..

3. high beam switch still works fine

4. hit hazard button and green signals in cluster light up along with all exterior signal lights...

5. checked to make sure plug is in the turn signal lever correctly since i might have knocked it loose some how - still connected

thats basically it ..

so anyone know what might possibly be the problem..

any help is greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
719 Posts
only things left are the fuses and the switch itself. I would help ya with the fuse locations if my owners manual hadn't fell apart and blown away while checking relays.

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
the problem is the hazard switch...the same thing happened to me, except I went out and bought a new turn signal switch, and it was just the plug wasnt in all the way on the hazard switch. Before you go pulling your dash all apart again, just take out the AC vent above the hazard switch and you can reach the plug. All of the wiring for your turn signals run there, so if its not pluged in...no worky....I can bet a zillion dollars that is the problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts