Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see this on teh Speed Channel? They did a yellow ZX5 and it looks absolutely horrible!

Lund Focus
Sam & Dave trick out our Ford Focus with hood and roof scoops, new billet aluminum grill insert, body kit, flares and window vents. They also customize the brake caliper color to match for a sharp monochromatic look.
Lund Focus- two guys garage

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, Sunday is all day Speed channel for us here lol.
I couldn't even watch the end though.
How'd you like those sparkly effects they put on?

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
OMFG......why?

Obviously this is a car that Lund put on the show to market thier products.....and still I ask...why?

This just proves that I will never buy Lund products and never watch Two Guys garage agian....

It would be just like putting Fast Forward products on your car.

*Note to Lund: Stick with the riced out F150's....don't ruin our scene with your half assed products.

......and painted drums??...give me a break...

dentless dave!!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Two Guys Garage is SUCH a Marketing show that it's Stupid.
They don't TEACH anything. They TELL you Which Products to buy, depending on who they sold their soul to for that episode.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
if you just took off that hood scoop it doesnt look tooo bad

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Anyone see this on teh Speed Channel? They did a yellow ZX5 and it looks absolutely horrible!

Lund Focus
Sam & Dave trick out our Ford Focus with hood and roof scoops, new billet aluminum grill insert, body kit, flares and window vents. They also customize the brake caliper color to match for a sharp monochromatic look.
Lund Focus- two guys garage

It looks alright but the windows are wayyy too dark the poliece would love it

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
also speed channel sucks now they rarely show motor trend or motor week on it now its mostly just nascar who really cares about that?? its boring!! all that you see is a bounch of cars going 200mph in a oval track for 2 hours, and pluse the nascars dont even look like real cars anymore fiberglas repuclas.. i miss the old nascar

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
yes I'm quickly tuning far out on Speed for anything other than ALMS, Speed GTC/TC, WRC and F1... (Oh and Motorsport Mundial cuz I love watching the semi trucks race!)

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
yes I'm quickly tuning far out on Speed for anything other than ALMS, Speed GTC/TC, WRC and F1... (Oh and Motorsport Mundial cuz I love watching the semi trucks race!)
Have you tried racing them?

LOL i have that game.....the trucks just seem to go off the track on every corner...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts