Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have a problem with the rear wiper not covering the whole area it is supposed to? Once I was out of warranty I started getting aftermarket wipers. Trico and Bosch don't give full coverage. Any other brands that are better?

2nd question:

Where to get Cosworth parts (and drool on them online) for my SVTF? Is there one supplier who does the whole program for the SVTF?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
937 Posts
First, my wiper does the same damn thing! It's probably normal. I tried replacing it with a brand new wiper, but nothing. Second, Cosworth parts.........unless I have overlooked something, I haven't seen any parts produced by Cosworth. It seems all I see are parts for the 2.3L. I'm not saying they don't make any, but I just haven't come across a site. Anyone else want to help me out here?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't the SVTF 2.0l the same as the engine in the ST170? There has to be something.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What exactly are you looking for?
The fantasy of $$$ to spend on my car. I just wanted to look at the selection. Headers. Breathed on engines ripe for swapping, anything that says "Cosworth" and goes under the hood of an SVTF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts