Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone in the states bid on products through ebay's uk section? i just did a search and found some interesting stuff, but was wondering how we in the states would go about bidding and whatnot... it's probably a stupid question, but i figured i would ask before i started getting bid happy

brian

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont know if this is any help but I live in the U.K. and know of quite a few people who have bid and bought off U.S. Ebay and received the goods. As long as the U.K. seller is prepared to send to U.S. you should not have any problem.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was figuring it was probably ok to do, but i just figured i should ask and make sure there werent any crazy ebay rules about bidding on stuff from different countries. i was just checking out who the other bidder on this item i'm looking at is, and it looks like he may be from the us... or at least he has a lot of feebback from us sellers. thanks for the help ukfocus!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have bought a few focus toys off of Ebay UK and the sellers did not mind sending the stuff to me in the US. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any idea what i would be looking at for a price to get a bumper shipped from the uk to the states? would it be about the same as shipping across country, or are there taxes and other crap thats gonna jack the price up? i'll ask you guys cause its night over there and the auctions getting close to the end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts