Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I posted I had just bought it and I hadnt really done anything to it, up until about a month ago. I added tints 20% rears and 35% fronts and a HKS Hi-Power catback. Next up will be a downpipe and some engine management

I have also nicknamed her "Azulote" whoever guesses what the name means wins a galleta

ibricecommentsonthecanister

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'd hit it.

I woulda matched the tint - but that may just be me.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
looks great....... can i suggest the perrin downpipe? me n my buddy put it on his rex and its a stunning peice.......

·
Registered
393 Posts
nice isuzu

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tints I would have, but in order to not get hassled I would have needed to go with 35's all around. We arent even supposed to have tints up front in IL

There's soo many DP's available for this car I dont know which to go with. So thats still up in the air.

World Rally Blue is the paint, Im not sure of the code for it though.

Shh... this is the facelifted 06 Isuzu STi

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!!!

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Tints I would have, but in order to not get hassled I would have needed to go with 35's all around. We arent even supposed to have tints up front in IL

There's soo many DP's available for this car I dont know which to go with. So thats still up in the air.

World Rally Blue is the paint, Im not sure of the code for it though.

Shh... this is the facelifted 06 Isuzu STi
ive had 20% all around on my car since last year and no hassles yet and cops have pulled me over plenty of times and not said anything about the tints

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
what are teh two holes in the sides of the exhaust tip for

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
blue coyote.

nice ride.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Question, how come only some STi's come with the race-ready RE070's? Is it a dealer option?

Nice car man, loving the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts