Ford Focus Forum banner

Updated pics of the 05 STi **56k lube it up**

1K views 47 replies 34 participants last post by  FrIeD_fOcUs 
#1 ·
Last time I posted I had just bought it and I hadnt really done anything to it, up until about a month ago. I added tints 20% rears and 35% fronts and a HKS Hi-Power catback. Next up will be a downpipe and some engine management

I have also nicknamed her "Azulote" whoever guesses what the name means wins a galleta

ibricecommentsonthecanister

See less See more
#7 ·
Tints I would have, but in order to not get hassled I would have needed to go with 35's all around. We arent even supposed to have tints up front in IL

There's soo many DP's available for this car I dont know which to go with. So thats still up in the air.

World Rally Blue is the paint, Im not sure of the code for it though.

Shh... this is the facelifted 06 Isuzu STi

#10 ·
Tints I would have, but in order to not get hassled I would have needed to go with 35's all around. We arent even supposed to have tints up front in IL

There's soo many DP's available for this car I dont know which to go with. So thats still up in the air.

World Rally Blue is the paint, Im not sure of the code for it though.

Shh... this is the facelifted 06 Isuzu STi
ive had 20% all around on my car since last year and no hassles yet and cops have pulled me over plenty of times and not said anything about the tints

#18 ·
blue coyote.

nice ride.

#20 ·
Question, how come only some STi's come with the race-ready RE070's? Is it a dealer option?

Nice car man, loving the exhaust.

#22 ·
Looks great and love the blue!!!

#24 ·
NICE STI Hows the Exhaust on that thing?

#25 ·
Looks awesome, except for the nasty gold rims...get some new rims and you'll have one awesome STi!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.