Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hossa -

well, I finally came around to clean the FoFo and to take some pix of my new additions on the car. Here is what changed:

-The side mouldings were sanded and painted by Unnaturally Aspirated up in Pittsburgh,PA. My car is officially Ford debadged on the outside. They did an awesome job on the rear piece, but check it out for yourself. I can only recommend the guys at Unnaturally Aspirated.
Their email is: [email protected]

-I switched from my M3 mirrors to the Mattig Drops (which some of you guys have seen in earlier pix), and had those painted as well. They are so freakign wicked. I love them.

-Also, another part that finally got cleaned up was the grill. After 1 1/2 yrs I finally had it painted as well

All the things above added alot to the already clean look. Now the only thing left is the door handles...but I will get to that.

-But the biggest change is in the front of the car. I got rid of my hellas and switched to the Mach HIDs. OMFG...best change I could have done. I thought my hellas were bright. But these are just amazing. Either this month or next there will be a change made to the HIDs as well, to better fit the rest of the car. Even though I really don;t mind the new look at all. But you guys will see.

Ok - enough now with the yappin'...time for some pix:

couple more.....

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
OMFG that is beautiful Alley2343!!!

the full spare..the seats...the HIDs...the screen...the OMG I need to go to the bathroom..hehe

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Still an amazing car

Quite possibly the best on the jet

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
honestly...i think i liked it better with the hellas. still looks amazing though. definately one of my favorites

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ thanx for the honesty...The look will definetly change. I will open the HIDs up and paint the chrome black...so I have the old all black apearance back...should look very cool...but again...thanx for the honesty. Gotta know what you guys honestly think...Ollie

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Holy ****ing ****!

<font color="red"> *STANDING OVATION*</font>

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
I sometimes wish my SVT came with the HIDs because I have heard what a dramatic improvement in lighting they provide, but DAMN, I HATE all that chrome on my car. I would have to paint it black too. Glad to see you are going to paint yours.

One question though, why didn't you open them and have the shop paint them with the rest of your parts?

Car is very impressive Ollie.
I'm really starting to like those wheels too. I might have to look into those possibly over the Superleggras for my SVT...

·
Registered
408 Posts
OMFG!!! That is one of the sickest foci I HAVE EVER SEEN!! That will look sick when you paint the HID's I have never seen it done and am thinking about doing it on my next focus

Just curious as to what is under the hood. The full size spare is sick as hell! A++

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey man - as I todl u on AIM, I didn;t have the HIDs when I dropped the parts of to get painted. Should happen soon though.

The wheels are awesome, but I'm afraid you won;t be able to get them. There were only 10 sets made for the focus botl pattern. but check out www.zxtuner.com, he has some others in stock...Ollie

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMFG!!! That is one of the sickest foci I HAVE EVER SEEN!! That will look sick when you paint the HID's I have never seen it done and am thinking about doing it on my next focus

Just curious as to what is under the hood. The full size spare is sick as hell! A++
thanx a lot man - as of under the hood I got the following:

Injen GenII race division CAI
FC 65mm TB
JBA header
Thermal exhaust

My warranty is up here pretty soon, and ALOT will change by spring. No FI - all motor. I will snap a pic tomorrow of the engine bay...L8r, Ollie

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Looking badass as always Ollie. The rear is soo incredibly clean and smooth looking with the debadging and smoked tails and all. The pics don't do it justice...well they almost do....hehe. I love the HIDs and I'm sure they will look even better painted to match. I got to ride in it and it breaks some necks going through town....hehe. A great car with a extrmely nice and helpful owner

Mark

·
Registered
325 Posts
wow very nice fofo ollie i like the way you paint the hacth at the back plus the logo very clean
:eek

--------------

03 pitch black pzev

1 - 20 of 52 Posts