Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,014 Posts
Re: Vehicle Dynamics - A recommended reading list

Bump... New addition in Driving Techniques: Physics of Racing Series.
While ruminating on the benefits of some aerodynamic options, I ran across this in an [FJ] thread:

Splitter explanation...

It was very handy. I might have missed it, but didn't see anything about aerodynamics issues in the big list. Anyway, I'm getting the RRG air dam/splitter combination. This page helped me understand how it works.

The parent page is pretty good too, but I basically was pointed at the splitter page.

Parent page for the splitter explanation...

· Banned
18,852 Posts

Guys, Don't forget that this is here if you want to brush up, or if you're just getting into things.
All links are important, but don't overlook the Books list, as there is alot to learn that can't be covered in a quick thread.

· Banned
18,852 Posts

BUR_ZX3 said:
OOPS! Can some mod edit all the links... they all point to the OLD IP address of FJ.
Here we go again...
I'll try to work on getting all of the links repaired as soon as I can.
:)

· Registered
133 Posts
So for a person who has a bit of drag expirence but would like to get into more auto X , how can one do that? Are there posts regarding events. How might i find these events, times and dates?

· Don't Call Me Gaga!
31,810 Posts
I'd start up a fresh post of your own within your region to see what they have to offer.

I know Spokane is a bit of a drive from most of the Washington venues, but the NWR (NorthWestRegion) SCCA is a great group of people.

Here is their site: http://www.nwr-scca.org/

"Solo" is Autocross... so you know which tab to select.

....wait... is this Joel?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.