Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the venom performance module on there car i was just wondering if it would be worth buying its suppose to increase the throlte response in the 1000 to 5000 range and added horsepower so does anyone know if this chip really work that good?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by slider_rider:
does anyone have the venom performance module on there car i was just wondering if it would be worth buying its suppose to increase the throlte response in the 1000 to 5000 range and added horsepower so does anyone know if this chip really work that good?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was an authorized dealer/ dist. for Venom parts, so I can tell you for a fact that yes it does increase hp and torque in those ranges.

However...

For the amount of work that you need to do (wirecutting, wire splicing, etc) you would be better served to either try a chip, or just do the other mods and then chip.

Don't get me wrong. The Venom is a good product (in spite of what some folks that have never used it would say). But i think your money would be better used elsewhere, like cam gears, udp, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts