Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the way home from delaware today i saw some awesome cars! first i saw a BMW z4, then a dodge viper, next was a very classy s2000, mustang cobra r and to top it all off i saw a porsche cayenne turbo!!!! i had seen all the others before but the cayenne made my day! very different looking but come on...how can you argue with a 450 HP SUV!

[ 05-24-2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: MikeyJA ]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Buddy-what do these have to do with sittings?ARRGGGGHHHHH -if I was I pirate I'd crack you over the head with my wooden leg and feed you to my parrot! Have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because other than the s2000, its not everyday (or ever) that you see some of these cars!!! and buddy- what does a pirate have to do with sittings??? have a nice day

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Originally posted by cameo:
Buddy-what do these have to do with sittings?ARRGGGGHHHHH -if I was I pirate I'd crack you over the head with my wooden leg and feed you to my parrot! Have a nice day.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I think that this guy's problem was that you said sittings (as in sitting down in a chair) as opposed to sightings (seeing something).

·
Registered
24 Posts
wow. where i live, all of those cars are seen like 3 times a day. its really annoying how filthy rich these people are. i know a couple of ppl who own 2 of those cars u listed. kinda sucks when ppl like me can't even maintain a ****ty capri....... let alone an s2000

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Originally posted by v8capri:
wow. where i live, all of those cars are seen like 3 times a day. its really annoying how filthy rich these people are. i know a couple of ppl who own 2 of those cars u listed. kinda sucks when ppl like me can't even maintain a ****ty capri....... let alone an s2000
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's OK I work on Greenwich Ave. Greenwich CT. The mane shopping street in one of the wealthiest towns in the Country. On a nice day ill see 3 of each of those cars every BLOCK! Hell there are TWO Ferrari dealers within a ¼ mile of each other. I am COMPLETELY sick of seeing BMWs, Mercedes, Audi/VWs, and Porches. The only car that you could POSSIBLY drive down the Ave. and get a second look with, is a beater.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by rpvitiello:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by v8capri:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's OK I work on Greenwich Ave. Greenwich CT. The mane shopping street in one of the wealthiest towns in the Country. On a nice day ill see 3 of each of those cars every BLOCK! Hell there are TWO Ferrari dealers within a ¼ mile of each other. I am COMPLETELY sick of seeing BMWs, Mercedes, Audi/VWs, and Porches. The only car that you could POSSIBLY drive down the Ave. and get a second look with, is a beater.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey man, me and v8 capri live in grenwich. where you work man?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts