Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I have the Vibrant and I can tell you that EVERYBODY comments on how sweet my car sounds. People who don't even care about custom cars comment on it. I have even had a couple people tell me it makes my car sound like a V8. On the other hand, it's EXTREMELY loud on the highway and any speed over 50. If you do a lot of highway driving it may irritate you.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
It is a great exhaust system for the Ford Focus. I have it and it sounds great. People give good compliments on its sound too.

...now only if my car can back that sound up with some speed...

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've had one for a while now, too. It's an excellent system, the quality is absolutely top-notch! The sound is awesome, and I really like the way it burbles and gurgles in off-throttle situations, too.

Also, it's Canadian made

I got mine from www.zx3tuning.com in Port Coquitlam, and they can ship it to you.

Vibrant

ZX3Tuning

Rex

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have a Vibrant and it's very nice. It's on the louder side though so be warned. Great gas mileage, too. People will notice you!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Originally posted by jeremydahl1:
so if i have a FC race header i should probably buy a quieter brand?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Or get a resonator put in!

·
Registered
401 Posts
jeremydahl1
I have a vibrant with a FC race header and it was loud! I had a resonator put in and it quited it down alot. I would go for it. WIht the race header it will be loud though. I do get alot of compliments on it though. Try the FS quiet system if you want something really quiet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts