Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just getting started with engine modifications (this will be my first) and was wondering what everyone though of the vibrant cat back by modern performance? Is it deep, sound good...not to ricey. How is the performance aspect of it too. Thanks. (it says it increases gas mileage
....explain)Vibrant cat back

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have it and love it. It is very well crafted. Installation was very simple and straight forward. As fas as sound goes; It is known for being one of the loudest exhaust systems out there. It has a very deep tone to it. Alot of people think it sounds like a V 8. NOt at all ricey sounding. All of those civic boys will fear you when they hear you coming. The only thing you may want to consider is wether or not down the road you want to get a race header. If you are planning on it, you may want to steer clear of the Vibrant due to the loudness.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have a sound clip, but not sure how to post it. If anyone can help me out I will get it up for ya. I got it from modern performance. It is one of the few places that sells it. Good people to deal with.

Sound clip can be found here Vibrant
go to 38 in album

[ 02-25-2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: REDFLASH ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts