Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Haha! VikSport FTfW. :D

Regarding the vid:

Awesome. :bow:

I LOL'd everytime a 'vette was passed. I couldn't help myself...
:lol:

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
G_wagen said:
that's the best thing i've seen all day!!
Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Is there anything Vik can't make? :rock:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Damn, you mean that was happening while I was there? What the hell was I doing? I only wish I would've watched this happen in person instead of on video. That was like THE holy trinity of cars to pass. I wonder how those drivers felt getting their a$$es handed to them. All praise the master... good stuff.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
He's also been to the last three or four Sonics... ;)

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Nice work. Was that just the turbo kit, or built motor too? I'm guessing from the power figures you posted it was with a built motor.

Like I've been saying all along:

A) Turbocharged Foci are practically unstoppable on track
B) The stock brakes are amazingly good, and anybody saying they get fade on the street is a fool.

That being said, with that much power, put some real brakes on there, please. Then you'll be able to dive bomb them into the corners too.

But, what was up with all the slow winged-wonders? Driven by a bunch of rich tools or what?

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
P-51 said:
But, what was up with all the slow winged-wonders? Driven by a bunch of rich tools or what?
That's the sad part...none of those winged-wonders were slow...they were pretty fast cars. The FS car just handed it to them in a doggie bag.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
j20000 said:
that video is sweet...its awsome seeing that Speedometer needle pegged bareley getting onto that straight aways. :eek: I bet alot of people went home with their tails between their legs getting EMBARASSED by a Focus that you could build for less than $25k including the car!!! Once again...VERY nice work Guys!! :thumbup:
Nevermind, wondering what class (TTU).

Awesome job.

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow not bad at all man. I am definitely impressed. you passed a GT3 and kept up with a Z06! I wonder how hard they were trying? Based on the Speedo you were goin 120+ a good amount of the time huh? VN! Congrats dude...wish I could'a been there

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
A note about the suspension:

When I said standard H&R coilovers what I should have said was, they are the standard coilovers WITH our 457 front springs. Standard wasn't the best word, but I was trying to let people know that these weren't the H&R PCS coilovers.

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
turbovation said:
wow not bad at all man. I am definitely impressed. you passed a GT3 and kept up with a Z06! I wonder how hard they were trying? Based on the Speedo you were goin 120+ a good amount of the time huh? VN! Congrats dude...wish I could'a been there
We were in TTU and ran with TTR, TTS, and HPDE4. EVERYONE was trying to do their best, trust me. ;)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
turbovation said:
wow not bad at all man. I am definitely impressed. you passed a GT3 and kept up with a Z06! I wonder how hard they were trying?
Both cars I believe were running in TT, if they were running in TT, I'm sure they were going 10/10ths.

·
Registered
403 Posts
OMG... that was awesome!!!!! I kept kicking my desk, subconsciously looking for the brakes!!! whew..... too cool!! I need a cigarette now!! :D

21 - 40 of 49 Posts