Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna work on my video editing skills. Can anyone post a link to some decent Focus videos? Rally, homemade, long, short... whatever, as long as the picture quality is decent (any file type is ok, except real media and quicktime - hate those). I wanna chop 'em up and put them to music and all that.

I already re-did the Top Gear RS video, but the quality of the original is kinda shabby and it doesn't give me too much to work with.

If there is already a big video post somewhere a link would be fine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Video Request... any Focus videos...

Thanks a bunch... I'll try to edit them into something interesting.

I went ahead and found a few rally vids and made a little video. It was going to be Focus only, but I just didn't have enough video so I threw in other cars. It's a work in progress (it just cuts off after awhile) and a few of the edits need to be cleaned up and the music is a little cheesy, but here it is if anyone wants to check it out.

right click and save as:

VIDEO DOWN BECAUSE OF BANDWITH... second one up though.

If I end up with anything good from your vids slickshoes, want me to send it to you?

·
Super Moderator
12,448 Posts

Nice.. I love member vids.

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts

Nice.. I love member vids.
It's not that kind of vid Dev.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks guys... I am gonna do a vid from slickshoes movies today... hopefully be able to post some or all of it later today.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

Haha!!! That's always funny to see your car in some one else's videos! Ends up a good deal of that footage is also videos from Belacyrf and Gandalf. And I see my Buttonwillow spin made it in there a few times.

Nice job!

BTW- What video editing are you using?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts

Haha!!! That's always funny to see your car in some one else's videos! Ends up a good deal of that footage is also videos from Belacyrf and Gandalf. And I see my Buttonwillow spin made it in there a few times.

Nice job!

BTW- What video editing are you using?
hehe i dig the spin.

that was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

hehe i dig the spin.
I just kept thinking "in a spin, two feet in", and just stood on the brake and clutch pedals and held the wheel straight. My problem was I lifted off the throttle too abruptly going up the hill, which shifted the weight off the rear, and around she went. Pretty fun actually.
Here's the whole thing.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I'm just using the windows movie maker software that came with XP. Doesn't do everything I want it to, but it beats the old manual editing plus 4 track that I used to do videos with.

I'll probably make a few more... you have lots of footage. I can only post one at a time due to my 5 meg homepage limit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

hehe i dig the spin.

that was pretty sweet.
Yeah... I used it 3 times because the audio was good and it was the most "intense" thing in the videos. Plus I knew SlickShoes would appreciate seing his spin 3 times in 3 1/2 minutes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts