Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and seen some people have said that this combination will fit, but does anyone have a pic of the two installed together? Or I'd settle for a pic of just the obx front strut bar installed.. I wasn't able to find that anywhere.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I see no reason why it won't fit. The OBX goes straight over the fuse box, ublike the Focus Sport that goes around the air box. There are a few people that even have the FS w/ the Volant, but I don't like how they appear to fir together.

Eric

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right, i've seen that too, and don't like the tight fit with it.. I wasn't sure if the obx went over the fuse box.. that's why i was hoping to see apic somewhere... but thanks pimpdaddy, at least I know now it does go over the fuse box now.. i might order it.

So does anyone have the obx bar?? I'd still like to see a pic...

·
Registered
970 Posts
wonder if the obx bar will work with an iceman intake?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dont order it!!! I think the bar I my friend got off of ebay is the obx and it WILL NOT fit with the volant. So right now its just collecting dust. (But the FocusSport bar WILL fit with the volant, although it kinda pushes the volant forward a little).

[email protected]

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SYMBIOTIX:
..the FocusSport bar WILL fit with the volant, although it kinda pushes the volant forward a little..

[email protected]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I've seen the way the FocusSport fits.. and I don't think it fits. I don't want it to push my volant that much.. too tight.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Actually, I may need to take back my last remark that it goes straight over the fuse box. It may lean out a little towards the air box. I too am looking for a strut bar that will work WELL with the Volant and have yet to see it. I'll pretty much settle for anything at this point.

Eric

·
Registered
142 Posts
I believe the Focus Tuning bar is the only one that will pretty much fit any intake. I'm pretty sure this one goes right over the fuse box. Only problem, it's $125. I definitely don't like the fitment of the FS bar and the Volant.

Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts