Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal... If you're considering purchasing a Vortech supercharger kit either AFTERCOOLED or NON-AFTERCOOLED I suggest that you call me TODAY at 407-339-9211 if you're ready to give a $250 deposit towards your kit. I talked to my rep at Vortech this morning and they are definitely shooting for the end of this month for the non-SVT kits. I know for a fact that the AFTERCOOLED kits will be out first and very shortly after the NON-AFTERCOOLED kits will be released.

I am going to make a special offer on the NON-AFTERCOOLED kits and a VERY special offer on the AFTERCOOLED kits so if you're considering buying either one then NOW IS THE TIME!

I can't post the prices online so you MUST call me at 407-339-9211 with a credit card (or some other form of payment)available. I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!! I will NOT quote pricing unless I have your Focaljet screen name, real name and phone number. Just to give you an idea the NON-AFTERCOOLED kit price is going to be a few hundred over the JRSC kit.

NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, THIS IS FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
What about SVT kits? will you sell or offer a deal on them?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thats awsome thanks for the info, your the only company that I know of that will offer it. Unless vortech sells them directly to customers.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vortech will sell direct but only for 5%off retail which is still much higher than our price will be...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, THIS IS FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!
LOL, I'd be a serious buyer if this wasn't such a joke.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't post the prices online so you MUST call me at 407-339-9211 with a credit card (or some other form of payment)available. I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Edit: I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE!!!

What I'm trying to say is that anyone who is serious about buying should call instead of going through a forum because things usually get off-track in the forums which is very frustrating and I would rather not deal with it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maybe this is a dumb question/s

1. Where can i find out wtf aftercooled and the such really means. Have no clue what that is

2. When i called i got like 5 different options of what to do. What option are we supposed to use and who do we ask for?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Operation,

go to howstuffworks.com and search for supercharger or turbocharger for a basic overview of the ins and outs of forced induction. You'll find basic info on intercoolers/intercooling and what not.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe this is a dumb question/s

1. Where can i find out wtf aftercooled and the such really means. Have no clue what that is

2. When i called i got like 5 different options of what to do. What option are we supposed to use and who do we ask for?
Please call us at 407-339-9211 so I can answer your questions.

Hector

1 - 11 of 11 Posts