Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal... If you're considering purchasing a Vortech supercharger kit either AFTERCOOLED or NON-AFTERCOOLED I suggest that you call me TODAY at 407-339-9211 if you're ready to give a $250 deposit towards your kit. I talked to my rep at Vortech this morning and they are definitely shooting for the end of this month for the non-SVT kits. I know for a fact that the AFTERCOOLED kits will be out first and very shortly after the NON-AFTERCOOLED kits will be released.

I am going to make a special offer on the NON-AFTERCOOLED kits and a VERY special offer on the AFTERCOOLED kits so if you're considering buying either one then NOW IS THE TIME!

I can't post the prices online so you MUST call me at 407-339-9211 with a credit card (or some other form of payment)available. I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!! I will NOT quote pricing unless I have your Focaljet screen name, real name and phone number. Just to give you an idea the NON-AFTERCOOLED kit price is going to be a few hundred over the JRSC kit.

NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, THIS IS FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
You wouldnt happen to ask them about the SVT version have you?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
so you are asking people to buy a kit they don't know about? without a price, without seeing it, without being out or anything?

"just call me and buy it now at a secret price"

ok ok, there is some info i know, but still..

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
there is info, and more on the website... he's just giving them out for a special price which you have to call to get, which is pretty standard for sale stuff, right?

edit: CFM: on a side note, on your website, under vortech, you have "call for special pricing" but dont list a number in that screen.

·
TEAM Sponsor
805 Posts
I called, i got the price....and Hector answered all my questions. Plain and simple, i know all i need to know. He did NOT pressure me into buying it. Hector is the man!

Clint

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
ok.. I take back my last post..

but what if you just want more info.. seemed like, if you call, then you NEED to buy it.. but I would never say i will buy something 100% unless i know the price :p

but its all good.. some are more hardcore than i am hehehe

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You wouldnt happen to ask them about the SVT version have you?
The SVT kits will be out just as soon as they get the ECU calibration taken care of. My wild guess is probably another month...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts