Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Reminds me of ricers when they talk about their stereo's.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
hahahahahhahaha....thats at Houston Raceway Park!!

That was this past fun ford weekend in May!!

hahahahah!!!

I see that Cobra driving around all the time!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Too Damn Funny.

"I got a VTEC Rep & an SVT Rep together to get me the VTEC for this car....I can't dicslose the price"

MIGHT THAT BE BECAUSE YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON?

"What does VTEC stand for?" MORON RESPONSE "Very Tall Engine Cooling"

ALL I can say is THANK GOD that was a staged interview. Anything else would be beyond idiocy.

The saddest part is that there are some folks out there, ricers and not, who actually try to sell you that type of BS about their cars...and some who believe them

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I remember watching that awhile ago when i got it off svt performance, made me laugh pretty hard for awhile
It made my brain hurt and baby jesus cry

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
That was funny..
I do have a clip somewhere, that was NOT staged, where some guy with a vidcam at a car show walks up to a Mustang with a GT-R (Nismo) badge on it, and the owner has absolutely no idea what the guy is talking about.. I'll have to find the link/file and post it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
That makes me want to cry. I actually know people who sound like that, and actually think they know a thing or two about cars. Then I race them and win (track, of course). This was staged, but it's a pity that conversations go on like that all the time and aren't staged.

·
Registered
316 Posts
<font color="blue"> "Or Yeah i dyno tuned the throttlebody and we got 8 extra horsepower from it on a front wheel dyno?"

I thought mustanges were rear?

"Yeah they were but like i said i had them convert it to a front wheel drive while putting vtec in my car and am thinking of making it all wheel drive."

My favorite had to be " well the pony symbol was dipped in chorme to give it that aerodynamics helps cut through the wind better"

Made me get in trouble at work laughing way too hard..
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts