Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get this kit? perferably here in the states. it cost $500.00 US not including shipping plus its fiberglass, i dont think i want that shipped all the way here to receive it broken. well any info or website would be appreciated. thanks

Do you think this bumper would look good on my car

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
you forgot to put .jpg at the end of your pictures.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i think your focus is already pretty sick. putting the luma bumper on would be badass.

you can find the luma bumper at www.european-parts.net

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gee thanks bro. i feel like a crack head. do you think this kit would look good on my car (just the front bumper)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drfocus03 i went to that site but only found a catalog to buy for $5.00. ill check again though. thats cool that your from west covina i was born there. well thanks for your help

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yes, it will look good on your car.. I have the exact same setup as you. I got mine from www.european-parts.net and it got here just fine. It just had a couple very small chips where the bumper curves around. You'll also have to do a little work to it to smooth down some spots. It also hangs down pretty low so you have to be carefull. But other than that i'm very happy with it.

Chris

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes, it will look good on your car.. I have the exact same setup as you. I got mine from www.european-parts.net and it got here just fine. It just had a couple very small chips where the bumper curves around. You'll also have to do a little work to it to smooth down some spots. It also hangs down pretty low so you have to be carefull. But other than that i'm very happy with it.

Chris
your car is sick i cant wait to get my car back

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
drfocus03 i went to that site but only found a catalog to buy for $5.00. ill check again though. thats cool that your from west covina i was born there. well thanks for your help
SF doesn't have an online catalog, you gotta call them. i think shipping is a lot from them though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts