Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I need a hand here...My Sister has a 01 Mercury Cougar with about 49k miles on it. She has an extended warranty (till when I dunno). Over the summer, her Rack and Pinion went on it, and within the past 2 months since then, the dealership has replaced the rack and Pinion 2 additional times due to various failures!!! I'm not sure and I don't think a Lemon law applies here, but is there anyone she can contact like the regional rep for service to get this problem straightened out? Its pretty bad that the dealership can't repair the car and they wind up screwing up two more rack and pinions while they are at it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
the service manager, and don't back down, don't let them bs you, tell them you are unhappy with their service, and they need to take better care of the car, the ford dealer everytime i leave my car there it comes back with scratches and everything else, they have to repaint part of my car because of it, and that's the 3rd or 4th time i've recieved it with scratches

·
Registered
148 Posts
they will try and bs you, but dont let it happen tell them how you feel and maybe they will do what you want

1 - 3 of 3 Posts