Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isa double post, but being new to these boards, not sure best place to post it....

Hi everybody. Those of you that have ever ventured into the world of Neon performance know who we are, but for everyone else, an introduction is in order.
We are a fairly small fabrication and tuning facility specializing in very high quality performance parts for domestic sport compact cars. Until recently, we have produced and sold only products for Neons, but we would be very interested in serving the Focus community.

Please take a look at our website to get an idea of the products we produce and retail. If you feel that any of these products would be useful in a Focus application, PLEASE let us know. We have several cars in the area to use for protyping and fitment.

Thanks for the input, and we look forward to hearing from you.

www.blackdogmotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Good! More 'real' race shops should be in the mix.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SilverFocusZX3:
A Quad Throttle Setup baby!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
very nice and i like ur products

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
yes i would like to have one!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
WOOHOO!
All my friends in the AZ neons are gonna love hearing this
Clay, say hi to nick riley up there for me, i just heard the green neon u guys have will be running 11's or 12's
I'm glad to see u guys coming over to the focus community.
Blackdog motorsports is a great neon source, if it's anything like that with the focus we'll be in for some great products

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
cool, I'm in the market for a header (not a shortie either)

·
Registered
647 Posts
you have some very nice parts there
when you come into the focus world i might have to make a trip up to see you and maybe get work done its only about 100 miles from winston-SALEM

·
Registered
158 Posts
Man if you could offer us the head services you have for the neon, that would be the answer to all my prayers. That is a bad ass web site.

·
Registered
384 Posts
we are always in the need of new parts and services.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the posts and emails guys!

At tihs time, it looks like we will be prototyping and producing a long tube, merge collector header for sure. What size exhaust are most of you guys using, and/or what is commonly avaliable in the aftermarket?

Intake manifolds, etc, would more likely come along as we get time to design them (we have a pretty small workforce, so time for developing and testing new stuff is tight)

We will be adding Crane, JE, Wiseco, Eagle etc, Focus parts to the site as soon as I have time to update it again. If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to call or shoot us an email.

Thanks!!

Admins: If I'm posting on the wrong board, please straighten me out

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
ooh a new long tube header. Sweet.
2.25" is the most popular for the Focus.
There are quite a few running 2.5's too.
Three inchers are available for F/I apps. as well.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TragiC:
hello,

what i would love to see for the focus is a Pully Set that keeps all the stock sizes just lighter.

T
<hr></blockquote>

Or at least a stock sized crank pully so SC guys could use it

·
Registered
384 Posts
a header would be nice, keep use posted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts