Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my ford emblem overlays from our new sponsor www.WebXtremes.com, they make several styles but I opted for the carbon fiber look overlay that say "Fast" in the Ford font. I got them in the mail, shipped via USPS in a nice little package with instructions on how to install and everything. Great customer service from Robert via e-mail, answered all my questions and e-mails within a half a day of sending them to him. I ordered last friday and they got here today on Tuesday, even with the holiday weekend. I opened the package and my decals were in a small plastic baggy, on top of a set of instructions. I opened the baggy and took them out and they are high quality pieces. The have a paper backing and a clear vinyl overlay so that when u squeegee them on, u dont scratch ur piece, then u remove the clear overlay when its all dry and applied well for a perfect finish. I installed the hatch decal, front grill decal and a steering wheel decal thats just black and says Ford instead of the blue oval. They all fit perfectly over the blue ovals. Without further adieu, here's the pics...

all in all, a great product from our new sponsor, and Id recomend anyone to them for vinyl needs.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
I got one for my steering wheel. Came out very nice aswell.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I have the same style on my steering wheel, but still says Ford. I also got the Focus for the hatch but the chrome on mine has turned to golden colored in about 3 months.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
email them, they may replace it.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Wow, just for the record. I called them just now, spoke with Robert and a replacement is going out today to me. Now thats customer service.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I like the steering wheel. Looks pretty good. Is it just a vinyl overlay is all it is?

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
Wow, just for the record. I called them just now, spoke with Robert and a replacement is going out today to me. Now thats customer service.
That's awesome service!

but....

you can count on the new one lasting you about the same amount of time.

That chrome mylar really isn't great for vehicles

·
Registered
937 Posts
Looks good! I actually ordered two decal from them two weeks ago. One was a build number sticker for the SVTF, and the other was the third brake light decal that says SVT Focus. Great products! I've been contemplating ordering the SVT logos to cover all the Ford signs, but I'm still not sure I want to do that.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks good Evan. I ordered from them a few months ago, still have the envelope upstairs (d'oh). I forget exactly what I ordered, I know wheel center cap vinyls were involved, and I think I got the Darkblue/Silver combo.

I agree the pieces look like excellent quality. I even got a free decal, it's a 4" Ford emblem in black vinyl with the Ford script cut out. I didn't know what to do with it so I practiced following the directions and applied it to the right hand-rest of my laptop... it's still on there from April or whenever I ordered! I recall shipping being really fast too.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah I got an extra ford emblem decal too thats huge, carbon fiber FAST emblem like my other ones... gotta think of a place to put it... Amanda, u should try to make it to the next g2g in Danbury CT, check Team NE, i miss ya!

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
i'm thinkin bout getting the white overlay for the steering wheel...i already have the actual white logos for the hatch and grille..

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the red 3 piece set. I love them. Had them for about 4-5 months without any problems whatsoever. Excellent, inexpsensive, and easy mod. Now I have nothing but silver, red, and black on my car.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
I have also bought my hood strips, steering wheel decals, front and rear decals from them and have always had a great experiance as well!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the black/chrome one for my 2010 ses and the steering wheel came out perfect but the front and back came out really horrible. The overlays are really nice and professional looking but the way I put them on is bad I guess. I read the instructions but it just didn't form on it correctly. I know my emblems are pretty big so the curve is obviously harder to deal with. Just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how to get it to look perfect without the creases and stuff mine has around the edge.

·
Registered
732 Posts
i didnt get any directions with my orders.
is there anything special you need to do to slip them up?
or is it just like putting the laminex or stickers or somethings xp

·
Registered
6 Posts
i didnt get any directions with my orders.
is there anything special you need to do to slip them up?
or is it just like putting the laminex or stickers or somethings xp
I messed my first one's up, luckily they sent me another set for free and I did much better this time. Make sure that the ford emblems aren't hot when you try this. That messed me up when I did it... Basically though Just clean the emblem off real well and carefully put them on. I started in the middle and just pushed out with a credit card until the bubbles were out. Let it sit for like 45 minutes then pull the plastic cover thing off and there ya go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts