Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
I ordered the driver one in mid-Feb. And I still have not received it. My paypal shows that the money transferred on Feb. 21st. Please let me know if you have shipped it.

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back from a business trip and I know I left specific things to be done but I know that your brackets shipped because I dont see them here anymore... Let me lookup the tracking number because it was not loaded on the website... But they are gone .... I am working today for a few hours today to catch up on emails and orders...

And I would say a large number of people have not had issues... I think we are at over 2000 orders so far this year... good year so far... Thanks to all that ordered...
but sometimes things do happen... and it sucks when they do...

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
262 Posts
Are you sure you know your name??? It was Tony before and now it's Dave, so what 1 is it????
There's people on here waiting on item they have brought from you for ages and now your offering something else that you don't have in stock.
I ask for a shipping quote and didn't get 1, I don't want 1 anyway I don't want to be scammed!

This company should be removed as a trusted dealer!

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kyle... An email has been sent...

And just to clear the air here... There is more than one person that works here (so we know who we are... LOL) ... We use the same log in....
Everything we offer is almost always in stock... we dont just support the online business we also supply a lot of other local shops in our area... Plus our other business locations...

I hope you got the parts you wanted because I dont recall seeing an email for a quote from Brisbane, Australia that we got... We ship to australia all the time!

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks Dave I did get an email with a tracking number and I should get the bracket tomorrow. And they did take a little long than usual but I also deal with shipping parts at my job and commutation is key and that was the main problem I was having . But if the product I pick up tomorrow is what was listed I wouldnt mine doing more business with gp werks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts