Ford Focus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
461 Posts
Edit the second one to read: "oops, double post"

Don't call em nerds man, they will own you a few years down the road. Form a good friendship with em, they'll remember it.

By the way, complement him on his purchase, and envite him to "hang out" with you.

Andrew

· Registered
461 Posts
There is no need for a lock, nor do I have the authority to do so.

Oops, I lied by saying "I won't say anything more."

Don't start putting this drama queen sh*t on me, you brought it up, I just responded in a manner I felt comfortable doing so. Only 4 year olds blame crap on others.

Andrew

· Registered
461 Posts
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

We've only just begun, "sonny."

Let's see, you posted a thread entitled "well, this just ruined my day," and I told you how rude you were by saying "nerd this and that" and "oh he's a loser" and "oh he has a lisp." By telling you that you were being rude, you got your panties in a bind, and started to go psycho on me. If someone doesn't agree with your rudeness, are they wrong? are they childish? are they asses? I was only saying I think I ruined your day because you're getting stressed out because i'm telling you how bad of a person you are.

Maturity is good, making fun of people isn't sane.

Andrew

[ 04-08-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: AnythingButAFocus ]

· Registered
461 Posts
I think you should learn how to properly type, or did you skip that class?

I'm not going to keep this crap up, you obviously aren't very kind nor smart, or you would have shut the hell up quite a while ago.

Oh, but i'm sure you'll keep repeating the crap that didn't make sense in the first place.

Andrew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.