Ford Focus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· I change diapers now
14,936 Posts
Originally posted by blackfocus757:
i though it was funny and you didnt. i didnt call u an a-hole cuz u didnt think it was funny, i did it cuz u were being an a-hole! now you are talkin sh*t about me like i did about that kid, so u think u're better now??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, he was simply pointing out your immaturity when it comes to simple day to day life.

You may be different in person, but from what you have shown in this thread, I highly doubt it.

You call others 'retards' and 'slow'. So? I would bet that despite their problems, they wouldn't talk like this about you behind your back.

Take a minute to think about that.

It's not the fact that you are getting 'ragged' on because a person who is different than everybody else has the same type of car, it's the fact that you find it funny because he is different. And that, my friend, is immaturity.

Please, if you're going to reply, reply intelligently.

- Drew

[ 04-08-2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: focusownerskid ]

· Registered
3,068 Posts
And Drew has spoken.....................................

Time to drop it boys, your puttin out a bad name for HS kids. Cumon now kiss and make up.....................

[ 04-08-2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: SaxManZX3 ]

· Banned
18,852 Posts
Originally posted by AnythingButAFocus:
Don't expect a damn thing from me. Dumbass is the only one that needs to apologize to all of us, especially me.

Andrew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't know who's the Pot and Who's the Kettle, but this has gotten REALLY Ridiculous, no matter how well or Poorly Intentioned anyone was when it started.
We need one of ax0n's graphics here to fully get the point...

Time to DROP it!!!

· Driver > Car
24,750 Posts
Originally posted by saywha?:
My quote for the day -- Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">/listpost!

hahahahhahahahah!!!!

· Registered
1,208 Posts
that sucks dude, at least he didn't claim his was pimped out more than yours.

you could always threaten him until he gets rid of it.

· Registered
63 Posts
so are you gonna tell gaylord about focaljet.

gaylord is gonna start tunning his car up and stuff, going to meets then you two are gonna become best buds.

then everyone is gonna call you the gaylord foci crew.

[ 04-08-2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: FocusRacer2003 ]

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.