Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm ordering a set of Konig rims tomorrow (holes) and i was wondering will i be able to use my stock lug nuts or will i need new ones. if i need new lug nuts where can i get them from online? also will i need anything else

and in the add it says hubcenter rings not included
what are hubcenter rings? is that the center cap?

this is the rim

help me out asap

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
you can get lugs at the ford dealer or any wheel place. hub centric rings go on the hub of the disc or drum and inside the wheel. it puts the load of the wheel on the rotor/ drum insted of putting the load on the lugs them self

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where can i get the hub centeric rings from? if i order these thru a website will they come with them or no?
and can i use my stock lug nuts with these wheels that i have on my stock 16's? or should i buy a different set of lug nuts from ford?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The only purpose of the hubcentric rings is to hold the wheel in the correct position until the lugnuts are torqued. They are not necessary as long as you are careful to hold the wheel in place while you tighten down the lugnuts. The properly torqued lugnuts are the things that hold the wheel in correct alignment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts