Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...What did you do with your stock hood when you replaced it, and would you consider gettin rid of it if you still have it??
...Im looking for another hood for a project, and I figure the hood from a car person will be in better condition than one Id find in a salvage yard...
...I have cash...
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
dude, how far are you from Buffalo NY, or better yet, from The Ontario border? I know a ton of peeps on this side of the border that will have a hood for you.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I didnt post this in classifieds is because it didnt seem to fit there...This was more of a survey type post...But dont worry...I originally was going to put it there...
Yeah, Ive noticed not many people in the Rochester area are into modding...But I have seen a couple, and theres one yellow ZX3 Ive seen a few times on the thruway going the other direction...
I live a bit over an hour from the heart of Buffalo, and am moving there in a couple months...Two hours puts me in Ontario, Canada from where I am now...
PMs will work too...That way I wont have to worry about forgetting to check this thread...

Thanks for the replies!!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I have the stock hood, but I'm thinking of getting the lightbar rack and making it wrc

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yes this is for Classifieds. I know that you are working on a project, but you still asked if someone still has their stock hood and you have cash. Therefore locky locky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.