Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my pitch black ZX3. I just got KW Variant 1 coilovers, Eibach F/R Anti-sway bars, FS rear strut bar, and 17" 5zigen super-6's wrapped in 205/40 Nitto Neo Gens. I think this is one of the most sexiest foci around!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
That just looks dead sexy.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
you know whats even thexyer? when all us sexy focus owners g2g and show off our thexy focuses at my place!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Great Work!

The lips on your wheels make sure no one mistakes them for dirty ones. Any interior pics? And whats next (a focustuner can never rest...
)

·
Registered
764 Posts
How do you like the KW Variant 1's? How do they ride? Plan to take it to the track? Nice car.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx for all the compliments. I have no pics of the interior because all I have is a Kenwood MP3 headunit, and some reverse EL gauges. The coilovers for those who asked are awesome. They were as easy as suspension comes to install. And they have a forgiving ride. You can still feel pretty much every bump, but it doesn't make you pray for smooth rodes. I have autoxed with it once, and it did a very good job (the problem was the driver
). It really helps when you hit bumps mid way through a corner, it just soaks them up and you can be on your way instead of bouncing over them. The only problem with them I have is that the dampers aren't adjustable, but for the price they are excellent.

As for whats next, I am goin all speed now. I am going to school in a couple weeks so nothin too soon. But next summer hopefully turbo or Supercharger. I need to save up some more money, and see if my dad can front some
. If I can't get the money then some motor work, cams, race header, and injectors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts