Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My valve cover is painted red, and i have a polished bomz cold air intake. What else could i do?

·
Registered
747 Posts
My valve cover is painted red, and i have a polished bomz cold air intake. What else could i do?
Plug wires (color of your choice)
Routing wires neatly with some wire spacers
Ceramic coating the exhaust header (color of your choice)
Etc.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Pick up a coolant cover tank cover!!
Best $20 I ever spent!! Well, not really, but it's definately worth it.
You can get it here: www.focustrends.com
Its even paintable if you want to do that

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had red and yellow spark plug wires, and looking at the focus central silver spark plug wire cover, but i see peoples engine pics on the focaljet and some of them are so nice and clean looking.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also wut will take off high temp paint that i painted my valve cover with, i want it black again hehehe.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
If you're going to get one of those covers, I would suggest only putting it when you know people are going to see it. Because I have the Steeda one and I'm always having to clean the damn thing to make it a mirror!! I'm always poping the hood on campus so I have to keep it clean all the time, but if people only see your cars at shows, I would pop it in before the show. Hey, its only 4 bolts right??

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Best way is to ditch the EGR and get a race header. Eliminates a lot of clutter for a nice looking engine compartment.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonna start emissions tests here in florida, in some months i plan to get a FC high flow cat, and maybe shorty headers.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Gonna start emissions tests here in florida, in some months i plan to get a FC high flow cat, and maybe shorty headers.
Where did you read this???

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Eh...where did you get this information? The state doesn't have the funds to open emissions stations. As long as Bush is our governor, we won't have to worry about a thang.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
add beer

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
dont drink and drive
Well if you look closer, you can see i have no exhaust mani, not shift tower, not tranny mount ect lol...

Besides nobody like me cuz i didnt express any "sympathy" or "prayers" for that moroon that killed himself and the other girl in his focus...but neways

back on topic

clean engine bay...dont give the competition a chance to see you bay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts