Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an S2 focus and i want to drop my car i am currently looking at the eback pro kit. What i want to know is, is it a good idea to mess with the S2 suspension like that? will i hurt my ride at all like as far as a nice ride goes?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Eibach Sportlines 2" front 2.25" rear. Personnally I love the appearance of the car and the handling improved as well. The ride is a little bumpy but that is to be expected when lowering a vehicle. I put the springs on at about 7k miles and the shock/struts are just now beginning to get a little bouncy and I am at 34k now. I will probably upgrade to the Eibach dampners before I hit 50k.

Enjoy

My Web Page

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
I swaped in SVT springs about a year and half ago. They are very well matched to the S2 dampers. Handling was definatly improved and the ride actually got smoother. I think the stock S2 set up is "over-damped" for the relativly soft springs.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm i remember we started talking but i don't know if we finished. Ya i'm gunna go with the ebacj pro-kit thanks guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
whats up bro's. I have a silver 2001 S2. I have AEM coldair Intake. Tein S.Tech lowering springs. AFX underdrive pulley kit. FS Throdle body, HP racing header, and magnaflow exhast.
And on the outside I have the cervini's side skirts and RS version headlights. I want to get the RS bumper and the cobra hood, pretty soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts