Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I ever get around to learning how to drive a bike, I'm gonna have to buy a cruiser. I'm too big to drive a sport bike and it'll look like a circus bear riding around on a tricycle.

So how about the Honda Shadow? I look the looks, I like the name and I like the manufacture. I dont care if it's built in Japan or USA or whateve, and I dont care if all these Harley soccer moms and dads points and laugh at me. But are they good beginners bikes?

·
Registered
694 Posts
My sister had one of the little ones (250 I believe, she was tiny) and it was a great bike. No problems ever and very nice to ride. Because they have basically no respect you can find them used for fairly cheap as well.

·
Registered
139 Posts
my buddy has a shadow. beautiful bike. he loves it. he's also getting some louder pipes. he doesn't get any flack from other riders for it being a japanese bike or anything like that. (he also learned to ride a bike with the shadow)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Oh yah there a great bike, It's a Honda
Every Honda bike around here never have problems.I know some peoplre that use to have em great bike, Realiable and good price to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts