Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need feedback on this just for general purposes...it always helps to please the crowd.

Rota Slipstreams in Flat Black

or

Velox VX8's

or

Rev Model X

this is what I got to work with:

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
well everyone has the slips and vx8's so i'd say go with rev's just to be different.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I would love to give you my input, but I can't visualize those rims off hand. Post some pics up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Revs:
[image]http://store1.yimg.com/I/speedandstyle_1756_597030[/image]

Velox VX8s (or atleast something that looks exactly like it...hmm):

Slipstreams:

I like the Rev's a lot but I hear their offset is horrible...haven't been able to find anyone with facts though, just people guessing...not sure even what the offset is on the Rev's...they just look nice. The other two are just uber nice ...seems like everyone agrees to.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I like the Rev's a lot but I hear their offset is horrible...haven't been able to find anyone with facts though, just people guessing...not sure even what the offset is on the Rev's...they just look nice.
Revwheels.com says 40mm for the model X and speedanstyle.com says 42mm. Both are ok, but the 42mm would be slightly better. The Rotas are 40mm and I think the Velox are as well. Beware though that wheelmax doesn't sell real Velox wheels, they sell their own rip-offs. Can you tell I'm shopping for rims right now too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts