Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 SVT Focus I want to get the 2003 EUROPEAN APPEARANCE PACKAGE SVT FOCUS in yellow. What did you guys pay for the 2003 svt focus and when would it be the best time to buy it for the best price and what do you guys think ford well give me for my 2002 SVT Focus are there going to be any rebates coming up soon. Thanks guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think you can get a very good deal right now. I just picked up a Competition Orange SVTF with Euro for X-Plan plus $2K rebate. I think you can do better then I did, if you shop around.

I would think you are going to get killed when you go to sell your car......good luck....Steve

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Well you can get an idea what your 2002 SVTF is in value from kbb.com,edmunds.com or nada.com but that is just an estimate the actual value the dealer will give you can be and most likely will be less.Keep in mind that you will lose a lot on your car because it is only a year old and cars depreciate the most then.From what I heard the 2003 SVTF's have a rebate of around $2000 could be more but I am not sure plus the rebate offer differs from state to state.Last I checked the SVTF with the Euro Pack was around $22,500 but a lot of dealerships are discounting from the MSRP before the rebate added.If you have your heart set on getting the 2003 SVTF with Euro Pack best thing is to shop out the price difference as that will give you the best answer.Some others might have different suggestions for you to try too.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Based on what happen last yr, I would think the same would happen this yr or close to it. If it doesn't then you didn't lose anything. I personally would wait till the end of the yr when they are cutting back or stopping production. Then more incentives and rebates will probably be out. The problem is, will there be euro package foci around. I would think so. But that is what I would do.

As far as your car. You will get bent over! When I checked one of those sites above about 2 months ago my car was worth 11k dealer trade in. But the banks would lend up to 16k. I actually refinanced my car for a 2% better rate. I would try selling it yourself. you will get more money for it. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts