Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black hatchback Ford Focus. My mom said she heard it on NBC (probably on Today or Dateline or somthing like that.)

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
He has all that money and he drives a hatchback Focus...He's my hero.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
but what u dont know is that the van has autopilot and he doesnt have to drive! it also has a hover feature and time/space travel

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I find it hard to believe that the black Focus is the only care he owns.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
you can drift Previa vans b/c apprently they are mid engine or somethjing.

a guy at dinoadventures job has a previa van that he's put a lot of work into and drifts it regularly.
Midengine, RWD, and (some are) supercharged. The engine is an inline, but is layed down flat.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
His dad just got a Prius:

Prince Charles Gets His Hybrid On

Prince Charles of Great Britain has added a Toyota Prius to his extensive fleet of automobiles. An advantage for the Prince, who has a house in the center of London, is that for the "clean" Prius he does not have to pay the city's road toll, which will soon be raised from 7.50 to 12.00 euros - some $9 to $14.50 per day. Besides the Prince, several British ministers are also driving the Prius. -Henny Hemmes

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure he probably has like a ST170 focus or somthing. They weren't specific.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
The Prince and the Prius now available in paperback.

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
A black hatchback Ford Focus. My mom said she heard it on NBC (probably on Today or Dateline or somthing like that.)
Have you ever heard of CCD - conceilment, camoflage, decoy? A black hatchback with blacked out windows is probably as stealthy (beneath EVERYONE'S notice) as anything out there. For me? I'd get one with a V8(*turbo) conversion and own all those rich kids....
LOL!
-bix

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
PW got a focus 1 month before i got mine in 99......this must be another one.....

I remember seeing it for the first time on the news and was like thats a cool lil car. Plus the whole rally thing made me drool.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Isn’t the focus the typical family car in GB? That’s the equivalent of driving a Honda accord here. Won't even bat a second eye.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts