Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does rookie mean on the left side under my screen name? some people have member under there name whats up with that?

·
Registered
662 Posts
what does rookie mean on the left side under my screen name? some people have member under there name whats up with that?
It means you are a new member with less than whatever the admin has the number of posts set to before it changes to something else, probably 100 or so. Ignore it, it's just one of those silly message board features...

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Next comes Jr Member, then Member.
You're STILL a Member if you play nice and abide by the rules and Participate.
EVERYONE was a "Rookie" at one point.
Ignore the Teasing, it's all in jest.

It WOULD be nice if you filled out the rest of your Profile, so people had SOME Idea of where you're from...
Also, be sure to post topics in the correct Forum.
Since this is a General issue, and NOT related to Tuning the Zetec, it should go in Pit Stop, which is the place for all General Focaljet items AND all Car-Related Posts that are General (Non Focus-Technical, or Fits in another Forum).
Be sure to read the Forum Sub-Headings before posting, AND use common sense, AND when possible, use the "Search" button to find previously-posted relevant info.
WELCOME to the 'Jet!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
yeah fill out that profile!
no one will use your information to hunt you down or anything so don't worry about that, it just helps everyone get a good idea of what you like and do and what not.. kinda like an AA meeting. "HI, my name is P. and im a Focaholic." ALL: "Hi P.!"

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
"rookie" means that you didn't know that this post doesn't belong in Zetec tunning. That's what Off-Topic, and pit stop are for.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i'm surprised this has not been locked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.