Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone else's svtf ran at the track stock. I took
up to the track twice this week and was running 15.8 and 15.7 all night long. Is that a good time?

·
Registered
268 Posts
thats good, i turned a 15.3 stock on a cold ass night, so those sound like reasonable times. Good job man.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
15.4, but i had the TC fuse out, i guess thats still considered stock

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ran consistant 15.7s, with a 15.6 being my best time. Although it really sucked b/c it was in the afternoon with the track temp at about 100 deg and about 75% humidity, gotta love NC summers. I have a decent amount of mods and am really looking forward to running her at the track during winter, im hoping to break into the 14s then but i will have to wait another few months for it to start cooling down.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The best i got in mine so far is 16.3 with the tc fuse out.I'm struggling to find the right launch rpm and tire pressure to run in the front tires.It also doesn't help being in arizona where the temperature never goes below 90 degrees at night in the summer.Any advice is welcome.It is a stock euro edition with an aem cold air intake.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
The best i got in mine so far is 16.3 with the tc fuse out.I'm struggling to find the right launch rpm and tire pressure to run in the front tires.It also doesn't help being in arizona where the temperature never goes below 90 degrees at night in the summer.Any advice is welcome.It is a stock euro edition with an aem cold air intake.
Hey is this the "Orange You Fast" Tony person with the Comp Orange Euro 3 door SVTF? If so, we met in Tucson on the Pima Air Museum & Titan Missile trip last year with the SVTOA of AZ group. Haven't seen you around since then. We've had a few fun events this year you missed out on. We had a Solo Event in March at the police training track at Central Arizona College and the 3 Focuses there that day managed to embarrass a few Corbras and Mustang GTs. D-Fi with his "stock" ZX3 was right up there with the fastest Cobra. Right now there are plans to do it again in November.

Check out the website at SVTOA of AZ for the schedule for the rest of the year. The Focus representation has been sort of weak. We need all the help we can get.

Ron

PS: If you haven't found it yet scroll way down the main forum listing page and check out the Dezert Focus section. A lot of fun people mainly from Arizona hang out there.

·
Registered
760 Posts
yup ron its me tony.I've been to a couple drag racing events with some of the boys which is where i got my numbers from.I'll see if i can muster up some foci force for an up coming event.I'll check the schedule and see if anything will work with my work schedule.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
yup ron its me tony.I've been to a couple drag racing events with some of the boys which is where i got my numbers from.I'll see if i can muster up some foci force for an up coming event.I'll check the schedule and see if anything will work with my work schedule.
Great, glad to hear you're still around. I think I may have seen you in traffic a time or two but it was always going the opposite way or on a cross street.

Looking forward to seeing some more "foci force" at some of the upcoming events.

Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts