Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, so my moms looking for a ride with a roomy backseat. Shes got a *** ***** kia sportage and has three kids that sit in the back, 2 boosters and an 11 yr old, the older one has no room w the booster seats in there at all. She really likes my focus and I told her to look at the sedans and possibly the zx5.

Any opinions on how comfortable either of these are, I mentioned the ST as well. Oh and what has some decent trunk space size?

*Mod edit* Let's not say those words here, even if they're from a radio show, thanks.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
haha..thank you Bob and Tom!!

All foci really have the same size rear, so it's mainly about access. I would definately go for the ZX5 or a sedan just to accomidate her and her needs. The sedan I do believe has more trunk space, but don't quote me on that.

If she wants to have fun while carting the kids, definately, the ST would be fun to do it in.

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I so was hoping someone picked up the Bob and Tom quote!

With the ST does gas mileage differ that much from the 2.0 L, I figure it wouldn't be that much of a difference.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats everyones opinion on the wagon? I think it's ugly as hell but seems the roomiest...and what is the difference of the ZTW and the ZXW??? Are the newer wagons not so square and old looking? Sorry alot of Q's but thought this would be the place to get some answers!

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
oh....I forgot that they made a wagon.....

I've seen some really nice wagons also. If you keep it all factory, ya, you have one of the most blandest looking cars, BUT.....with a $400 lip kit and maybe a 1.5 inch drop...your mom would have the best looking wagon on your street. No doubt.

dentless dave!!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
The Focus C-Max has the most room, front or back.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Why not look at a Mazda 4?

Its like a mini mini van based on the C1 platform, and it has 3 rows of seats, 2 in the way back, 2 in the middle, and 2 in the front.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Oops sorry, when it was a “concept” it was the Mazda 4, and the production one they changed the number.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts