Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I primered the bumper a couple days ago and spent about 4 hours wet sanding and prepping for paint today. The color coat is not finished, I ran out of paint after the 4th coat, I have a couple areas around the fog lights and corner lights that need just a little more paint. After that its on to the clear, I'll probably go with about 4 coats of clear as well. Anyways I snapped some pics, BTW this is not my bumper it Fstgrl5050's....Its going on this weekend. Peace

Lox

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Nice job peckerwood!!!! How did you find time to do that with all of the other stuff that was going on this weekend??????

Seriously, that looks damn good. I can't wait to see it on her car.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
what kind of equipment did you use to paint that....it looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
those rear legs on those stands look dangerously close to the edge! i would have moved them or soemthin! but looks [censored] awesome man!!! i cant wait to see it on the car

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The legs are actually pushing the bottom of the bumper out to keep it sturdy. They are tucked inside the back of the bumper...I'll post some pics after the clear goes on and after we mount it this weekend...Peace

Lox

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
884 Posts
Creepy internet guy here,just wanted to say, that looks great! Keep it up and you will be finding yourself painting everybody else's stuff. Did I mention that I sideswiped a deer last week? When I hit it, the cd player didn't even skip!!!! You do good work. and thanks for everything.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am so excited about it. I have been waiting forever for this bumper to get done. It looks great from what I can tell. But I know it will look even better with the clear. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I'm not sure if its urethane or not. Its an OEM ford RS bumper, it has the part number stamped right into the "tire well" section....

Lox

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
What u waiting for?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts