Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a small yellow
convertable .. at first i thought it was a miata from the size .. but it wasnt .. it was the same size of one .. but it was an older car .. it was a wide body also small car convertable .. it also had a decklid spoiler that extended past the trunk like a saleen styish one ..

older modelish maybe early 90's late 80's..
boxy flared fenders like old bmw body kit style ..

i was baffeld at what it was .. didnt get a great look at it cause we crossed paths ..

any one have a clue ?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
A Capri?

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no.. not a capri .. it was a boxy style wide body car .. older and thw spoiler extended past the trunks edge .. like a mini comando for the focus ..

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well that pretty much rules out the Geo Metro ragtop.
Could you tell if the car appeared to be a two or four seater? What about the proportions? Was the hood longish like a older rear drive car? Or stubby like a modern front drive car (like focus)?

·
Registered
641 Posts
chopped custom Fiero ? or Chopped old school celica-supra ?

Does it look like Back to the Future car ?

=dRe=

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no to all of those ..

it was stubby car front same length more or less to the rear .. the spoiler should be able to determine wtf it was .. it looked simalar to those stubby old m3's but wasnt a bmw..

itwas a short fat wide body fender flared convertable

but wth was it

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Don't blame me man - you people come on here with your wacky descriptions of random cars that you see and expect us 'experts' to be able to pull the name out of our butts.

I can't think of anything old, the size of a Miata, that would have had a Saleen-style wing on the back. More than likely it was modified or a kit car.

>8^)
ER

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you experts suck !!

and know it wasnt a saleen mustang..

it didnt look like a flashy car you would wwant a kit car to made of ..
it was ugly small square and a vert with a low extending decklid spoiler .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts